Modern Day Slavery Act 2015 KSLConnect Policy Statement
Aims, Laws and Ethical Standards
KSLConnect operates a zero tolerance approach to human slavery and trafficking. This policy is written in response to the principles of the Modern Day Slavery Act 2015. These principles include:
* Child Labour (KSLConnect employs no children under the age of 15).
* Forced Labour (KSLConnect will never make use of forced or compulsory labour).
* Compensation and Working Hours (KSLConnect will comply with all UK laws and regulations regarding working hours, wages and benefits).
* Discrimination (KSLConnect will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender).
Statement of Policy
KSLConnect will achieve these aims by our initiative to identify and mitigate risk in the following ways (but not limited to):
* Stringent vetting and investigation of our supply chain (contractors, sub-contractors, policies, contracts etc.).
* Continually auditing & reviewing our practices for checking all employees are paid at least the minimum wage and have the right to work.
* Encouraging the reporting of concerns and the protection of whistle blowers.
* We will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking. We expect all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values.
* Ensuring a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business.
* Providing training to relevant members of staff. All Directors have been briefed on the subject. All employees of KSLConnect will be made aware of the provisions of this policy. It will be an obligation for all employees to adhere to this policy. During their employment all employees will receive advice, guidance, and support and will receive information in line with this policy.